line. Or are you asking for the albums? Which is how the body reads. As others
have stated. There are questions about copyright concerns if you are asking for
the albums.

On 28 Feb 2024, at 22:20, Tom Kaufman <tomca...@comcast.net> wrote:

As has been said on here, you _should not_ send messages of this type to
this list!  True:  I'm not the moderator.  But to send this type of message
is asking for trouble!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Casey
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2024 4:31 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] looking for a lover boy disk ography

Hi I know that I have sent this before but not sure that I sent it the right
way.
But I am looking for any and all albums by the band lover boy.
That would include there greatest collections.
So if anyone has them can you please share them.

Casey, USA

Georgina

Author of Efficient Brief Podcasts, designed to Empower Blind People to enjoy
their hobby!

For radio accessible stuff for people living with sight loss visit:
http://www.spencerweb.net/Downloads/downloads.html

Don't forget the most valuable resource in the radio world!
www.blindhams.com

Why not Join us via AllStar
Active Elements Bridge 56870
Blind Hams 506313 or via phone app 50617

Personal Radio Contact info:
Call: M0EBP
DMR ID: 2346259
Allstar: 521780 52340