There is a list I'm on called Audio Our Place where we share all kinds of music
and other media. Email me off list and I'll see what I can do to get you on
that list if you are interested.

Yes, be careful about posting these kinds of emails to the wrong list as it's
true that you might get banned for doing that.

If you want to get on the Audio Our Place list, email me privately at
victorelawre...@gmail.com and I'll try to help. I also think Audio Our Place is
on Google Groups and maybe other people here can help you get on that list as
well.

Victor