Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 18
months since I went out with a special lady last, but I'm pretty happy to be
heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble   finding ANY decent women
lately so I joined up at this place a couple of weeks ago
http://www.browsepictureshere.info/nddp . And so far been doing pretty well,
just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the
place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!!

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links