Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
details 801 697-0461

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: