Hello Friends!

I've 10 free episodes of my raw vegan UNcooking show to share with you!

You can watch them at:

http://www.AniPhyo.com

The recipes are from my UNcookbook, available now in all bookstores, and can be
ordered
from my website at a special pre-sale price of $13:

"Ani's Raw Food Kitchen: Easy, Delectable Living Foods Recipes"

All videos are available on a DVD at www.AniPhyo.com too.

I'm on a mission to show everyone how fast and easy delicious nutritious living
foods is to
make! Please feel free to pass along this info to anyone you think would enjoy
these
recipes.

To your vibrant health!
Bon Appetite,
Ani

Ani Phyo
Founder, Executive Chef

Watch Ani's uncooking show at: www.AniPhyo.com

P.   888.825.8988
F.   866.644.5426
W.  www.AniPhyo.com
W.  www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

SmartMonkey Foods - Organic Raw Food Nutrition
P.O. Box 460561
San Francisco, CA  94146

Health for yourself and the Planet.  Promote
social change.  Buy Organic, Eat Organic.

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: