found this cool place, actually, not even sure I want to share my secret
source hehe. But you know what, Im a generous guy so i guess ill help you out,
plenty of potential partners on there to share around i guess. anyway
http://www.geocities.com/bigbigbsssbs is the spot im talking about. ive only
been on there bout a week or two, already met up with two ppl and talked to
tonns of hotties on webcameras. heap of fun.

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: