NEW JERSEY SCIENCE  FICTION FANS PARTY SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH AT 5
P.M.

At Veggie Heaven Chinese Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant
in Parsippany, New Jersey Saturday September 29th at five p.m.

Veggie Heaven is a 100% non-smoking restaurant, is moderately
priced,has brown rice, does not use MSG or animal products, is Kosher
and totally vegetarian, has plenty of free parking and is easy to
reach from
nearby highways.

Here are the directions to Veggie Heaven It is a Vegan Chinese
Totally Vegetarian Kosher Restaurant. The restaurant is located in
Parsippany, New
Jersey at 1119 Route 46 East #8A Parsippany, New
Jersey, in a shopping center which has plenty of parking and is near
Route 80.

The telephone numbers of the restaurant are 973 335-9876 and 973 263-
8331 the
zip code, if you are using Mapquest, is 07054.

>From the West (I-80)Take I-80 East and exit at the Lake
Hiawatha/Whippany exit.
Make a left at the light at the exit go past the entrance ramp which
would put
you back onto Route 80 going west and make a left turn into the
shopping center.

>From the South (I-287) Take I-287 North to the exit for I-80 eastbound
>From the North (I-287) Take I-287 South to the exit for I-80 eastbound
Look for the signs for the Lake Hiawatha/Whippany Exit. Make a left
at the light
at the exit go past the entrance ramp which would put you back onto
Route 80 going west and make a left turn into the shopping center.

FROM THE GARDEN STATE PARKWAY TAKE EXIT 145 TO ROUTE 280 WEST THEN
Take the NEW RD exit- exit number 1. 0.15 miles Keep RIGHT at the
fork in the
ramp. 0.07 miles Stay straight to go onto NEW RD. 0.63 miles Turn
LEFT onto US-46 West.
DRIVING WEST ON ROUTE 46 Continue for two traffic lights (second
light is Parsippany-Troy Hills Shopping
Center)which is at the INTERSECTION of Route 46 and Beverwyck Road AT
WHICH YOU COULD TURN RIGHT TOWARDS LAKE HIAWATHA, INSTEAD OF TURNING
RIGHT HOWEVER TURN LEFT AT THAT INTERSECTION ONTO SOUTH BEVERWYCK
ROAD,THEN TURN RIGHT INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER ITSELF WHICH IS BEFORE
THE WEST BOUND RAMP TO ANOTHER HIGHWAY DO NOT TURN RIGHT INTO THE
BANK BUT TURN RIGHT BEYOND THE BANK AND INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER,
VEGGIE HEAVEN IS NEAR THE HEALTH FOOD STORE AND IS IN THE MIDDLE OF
THE SHOPPING CENTER, WHICH HAS PLENTY OF PARKING IF YOU GET LOST CALL
THE RESTAURANT FOR DIRECTIONS IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY
YOU MAY WISH TO DO SOME SHOPPING AT THE PATHMARK SUPERMARKET WHICH
IS IN THE
SAME SHOPPING CENTER.

>From Route 80 Westbound get off at Exit 47 which will take you onto
Route 46 Westbound
and proceed to the Parsippany-Troy Hills Shopping
Center) which is at the INTERSECTION of Route 46 and Beverwyck Road
AT WHICH YOU COULD TURN RIGHT TOWARDS LAKE HIAWATHA, INSTEAD OF
TURNING
RIGHT HOWEVER TURN LEFT AT THAT INTERSECTION ONTO SOUTH BEVERWYCK
ROAD,THEN TURN RIGHT INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER ITSELF WHICH IS BEFORE
THE WEST BOUND RAMP TO ANOTHER HIGHWAY DO NOT TURN RIGHT INTO THE
BANK BUT TURN RIGHT BEYOND THE BANK AND INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER,
VEGGIE HEAVEN IS NEAR THE HEALTH FOOD STORE AND IS IN THE MIDDLE OF
THE SHOPPING CENTER, WHICH HAS PLENTY OF PARKING IF YOU GET LOST CALL
THE RESTAURANT FOR DIRECTIONS

The telephone numbers of the restaurant are 973 335-9876 and 973 263-
8331 the zip code, if you are using Mapquest, is 07054. The
restaurant is a non-smoking
restaurant and moderately priced. The restaurant states that it does
not use MSG and does not use any animal products at all. It is
certified Kosher
by United Kosher Supervision P.O. Box 317 Monsey, NY
10952 Phone: (845) 352-1010 Fax: (845) 352-0316
Rabbinic Administrator: Rabbi Yaakov Spivak

NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS
Wants you! Our Science Fiction group is for everyone 21 or older
regardless of background or marital status. Younger fans should find
another group.
Please introduce yourself when you join and
periodically as new members keep joining. We plan to get together at
restaurants and to go to movies. We will see them in movie theaters,
and, if people are kind enough, on people's home VCRs, or DVD
players, for the technologically advanced among us. Buy your own
movie tickets. Buy your own meals at Restaurants. Hopefully a
typical event would involve going to a Science Fiction Movie and
then to a Restaurant to discuss the movie we just saw.

Please also join the Science Fiction Association of Bergen County,
New Jersey http://www.sfabc. org and attend their many wonderful
events.

Are you a single Science Fiction fan looking for a soulmate? Perhaps
you will find that person here. This club is not a New Jersey
singles group per se, and is open to anyone over 21, regardless of
background or marital status, nonetheless, love is a good thing.

Many science fiction fans in New Jersey also happen to be Jewish.
Most science fiction fans are male. For the single Jewish woman in
New Jersey joining a science fiction group may be the ideal way to
find her ideal man. Unlike most singles events, which tend to be
attended by more women than men, most science fiction events are
attended by more men than women.

If you happen to be Jewish, Single and over 21
Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
below will take you to

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/JewishSinglesOfNJ/

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael /

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/JewishSinglesFromEverywhere/

We also hope that you will join
NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

Please forward this sign up information to everyone who should get
it.
NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/NEW_ JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS/

There is no charge to join NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

Please forward this sign up information to everyone who should get
it.
NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/NEW_ JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS/

or to belong to
Please forward this sign up information to everyone who should get
it.
NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/NEW_ JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS/
NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

or to attend any of its events. If you go to a restaurant you pay
only for the
food that you order plus tax and tip.

You never pay
NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

Please forward this sign up information to everyone who should get
it.
NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/NEW_ JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS/

anything for any of its events.

[...]

good thing. In the parts of New Jersey where the
science fiction clubs we know of operate there is also a
very high percentage of Jewish residents. Many science fiction fans
and
science fiction writers and even science fiction stars, like Leonard
Nimoy,
(Mr. Spock), of Star Trek, and William Shatner (Captain Kirk), of
Star
Trek, also happen to be Jewish. Most science fiction fans I know are
single
men, and many of them, at least in places like New Jersey, are
Jewish.

[...]

One of the biggest complaints heard from many
women who attend some singles events
is that there are far more women than men
in attendance.

One of the biggest complaints heard from
many men who attend most science fiction
events is that there are far more men in
attendance than women.

Most science fiction fans are male.
Many science fiction fans in places like
New Jersey are also Jewish.

There are science fiction clubs in many
places. In New Jersey many science fiction
club attendees are single Jewish men.

The SCIENCE FICTION ASSOCIATON OF BERGEN
COUNTY, NEW JERSEY http://www.sfabc. org
is open to everyone regardless of marital status or background
and is absolutely NOT a singles group
nonetheless many single Jewish men attend its many functions.
It has existed since 1984 c.e. and was founded by its
director, Phil. The club holds a monthly meeting
on the Second Saturday night of each month.

Phil, is the founder and director of http://www.sfabc. org
201 447-3652 The Science Fiction Association of Bergen County, New
Jersey please contact Phil regarding UPCOMING SCIENCE FICTION
ASSOCIATION OF BERGEN COUNTY NEW JERSEY
EVENTS

THE SCIENCE FICTION ASSOCIATION OF BERGEN COUNTY NEW JERSEY
http://www.sfabc. org

was founded in 1984 by Phil who still is the Director.

They have been having monthly meetings on the second Saturday of each
month ,usually in the evening, since about 1984.
http://www.sfabc. org

not affiliated with NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS but highly
recommended by NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

CALL PHIL AT 201 447-3652 FOR DETAILS

http://www.sfabc.org
contact Phil at [EMAIL PROTECTED] com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SFABCPhil AT gmail.com
please contact Phil, who is the founder and director of
the SFABC, the Science Fiction Association of Bergen County, New
Jersey,
at 201 447-3652 regarding the monthly SFABC meetings and the
other SFABC events.

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: