That video makes me so sad and so angry. I posted it in Manhattan's Rants &
Raves section in CL. I posted some other anti-fur stuff in Boston yesterday and
got a few people writing to say that they had no idea and how horrific, etc.
Craigslist is such an awesome tool for reaching out to the masses....
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/rnr/475754771.html

Lina  wrote:                               Hi Rosa dearest,

I picked up the ESCADA alert from the groups myself, it might have been
ukanimalrights, correct treatment or even one of yours. I don't deserve the
honours for the ESCADA bulletins, I just crossposted LOL

The videos I simply searched to youtube and myspace under Maria Daines or
animal rights,anti-fur etc. The anti-fur video was sent through a bulletin in
myspace from Penelope (she is on myspace top friends if you want to send her an
invitation).

The anti-fur video link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P1zYzHeMew

(people have a look, it's worth it!) and the code to cross-post it:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6P1zYzHeMew&rel=1";></param><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"></param><embed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6P1zYzHeMew&rel=1";
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
height="355"></embed></object>

I'm always on the lookout for videos to put in the blog.

x Lina

Planeta Animal wrote:

Hey Lina,
 Good for you!  Just got this from my google alerts!  Who did the  video 4 you?

http://whyanimalshaverights.blogspot.com/2007/11/escada-pay-for-animals-to-be-tortured.html
 Rosa

Lina

Do not tolerate animal cruelty. Oppose any type of torturing, from the fur
trade to vivisection, in order to be part of a civilized, educated society.
Visit www.peta.com,  www.antifurcoaltion.org and www.buav.org for more info.

http://www.chooseveg.com/meet-your-meat.asp
 The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who
 are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
 -Albert Einstein