Possibly Monday night the Inside edition show    features the FOB rescuers
will
   air. The show demonstrates what happens the horse    involved and the people
   who are trying to help them. Note Below from The ABR    board.....

http://forums.delphiforums.com/dir-app/bbCard/profile.asp?webtag=alexbrown&uid=1868111915

http://forums.delphiforums.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=17199.1

    I got    word from a friend that the Inside Edition program at New
   Holland was going to aire tomorrow night. I checked    with John Holland who
   said it may air tomorrow night so just in case I    guess we should all watch
   Inside Edition tomorrow night!!!�

   "A Horse that is slaughtered has NO chance of being    rescued, a Horse in a
   field does."    Lucille Matte

   http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/forward.asp?webtag=alexbrown&msg=17199

   http://forums.delphiforums.com/alexbrown/?msg=17199.1&post=y&guest=y

 http://horses.generitek.com

 A man of  kindness, to his beast is kind.
 But,  brutal actions, show a brutal  mind:
 Remember,  He who made thee, made the  brute,
 Who gave  thee speach and reason, formed him  mute;
 He can't  complain, but God's omnicient  eye
 Beholds  thy cruelty - He hears his cry!
 He was  designed thy servant; not thy  drudge,
 But know  - That his Creator is thy judge.
 Unknown  author from The Ladies' Equestrian Guide,  1857.

 "They too, are created by the same loving hand of God  which
 Created us...It is our duty to Protect Them and to  promote their
 well-being. "
 --Mother Teresa.

 "Until he extends his  circle of compassion to all living things, man himself
will not find peace. " -  Albert Schweitzer 1875 - 1965

http://www.chooseveg.com/meet-your-meat.asp
"There is no  religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like
about their  religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to
other animals as  well as humans, it is all a sham."  -- Anna Sewell