URGENT, YEAR END DONATIONS and HOPE FOR 2008 !!!

(Disclaimer: You have received this email is because we joined
the same egroup. If you do not want to see our mail in your inbox,
you may go to yahoo egroups you joined to choose the Option
which will not forward egroup's message to your inbox. Thanks )

Dear Caring friend,

There is only very short time left to the End of the 2007.
Please take the time to DONATE if you can .

If you can, please also summon your Friends, Relatives to
act NOW before the Year End.
(The Post Mark will be the proof for this year's Donation. )

We list the following non-profit organizations which
are part of our DONATION LIST as your references :

1:  PLEASE DONATE TO PCRM ALL YOU CAN :
 We urge you to make a donation to the MOST IMPORTANT,
NON-PROFIT HEALTH Organization PCRM. They have dedicated
all their efforts to improve human beings HEALTH thru
the most important Plant based Nutrition.
  PCRM continues to contribute their unique expertise to
Federal Dietary Guidelines for all Human Being's Health.

At the year end, please make a GENEROUS DONATION NOW:
http://support.pcrm.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pcrm_home
http://www.pcrm.org/

2:  PLEASE DONATE TO BLACKBOXVOTING.ORG and
VOTERACTION.ORG :

"Computerized" Electronic Voting Machines appear to be the
most fraudulent voting TOOLs in the US History. It breaks
America's DEMOCRACY COMPLETELY !!!

Now the Neo-Cons and Right Wing extremists appear to spread
such fraudulent machines to all over the United States.

The COMPUTER CONTROLLED "ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES"
MUST BE ABOLISHED !!! THERE IS NO ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE
AT ALL !!!

 It is so important to make donations to those who
DO INVESTIGATE the Truth :

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/donate.html
http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

http://www.voteraction.org/donate
http://www.voteraction.org/node/97

More articles to Read :
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/28/e_voting_rubbished/

2:  PLEASE DONATE TO PETA :
PETA IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ANIMAL ORGANIZATIONS
 IN THE WORLD.   They are Courageous to Speak Out against
Cruelty on Innocent animals.
PLEASE  DONATE TO THEM &  SUPPORT THEIR EFFORTS
ALL YOU CAN ESPECIALLY IN FOOD & FUR ANIMALS :

https://ebiz.isiservices.com/peta-e/peta/donation.asp?section_code=I03A4B0A
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=meet_your_meat

3:  PLEASE DONATE TO GREENPEACE TO SAVE THE WHALES :
Please let's help Greenpeace to Stop Japanese Extreme CRUEL
Whaling Now.
   Please urge them to STOP Japanese Whaling Fleet every
year from November to April for Massive Slaughter of more
than 1,000 Whales each year  !!!

To donate, please click below :
https://secureusa.greenpeace.org/securedonate/index.php?from=winterwhalesactionflash

Now, Japan is building a new Whaling Factory Ship :
http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/news/humpbacks-to-be-spared-the-har

4:  PLEASE DONATE THE MOST COURAGEOUS
SEA SHEPHERD CONSERVATION SOCIETY :

Sea Shepherd and the Greenpeace are the only Two Groups in
the World to really go out to ATTEMPT TO STOP JAPAN'S
WHALING.
   Please make a Generous Donation to their work by click
the following site and then click on "DONATE NOW"
on the left column. :
   Please also urge your Friends to Join the Sea Shepherd
courageous campaign if you can.

           http://www.seashepherd.org/

 Finally, we urge you to provide some CLEAN WATER and
FOOD Regularly for some Resident STRAY DOGS, CATS in
your backyard and your neighborhood.
Please also provide some food like seeds for your Resident
BIRDS.     They all will remember your Mercy forever.
   Please SPAY all the animals ALL you can to prevent
further their suffering .

At the end of the year, in our mind,
YOU, ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT HOPE FOR THE
WORLD'S PEACE, JUSTICE and HUMANITY .

We really think that your constant efforts and
outspoken are making and will MAKE A HUGE
DIFFERENCE IN THIS DISTRESSFUL WORLD.

  Thank you so much for your kindness and mercy
for all the defenseless beings.

 HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU !!! LET'S ALL WELCOME
TO HAVE A GOOD AND SUCCESSFUL 2008.

Peace & Humanity.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional