Action for Animals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:26:09
-0800
From: Action for Animals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Extremely Important Survey: Why Did You Go Vegan or Vegetarian?

     We have started this blog topic in an effort to discover effective ways of
promoting veganism. Please tell us why you went vegan or vegetarian, what
motivated you, and what was your turning point?

 Please try to be specific about what prompted you to go vegan or
vegetarian—not just the reasons why one should go vegan or vegetarian.

 If there were any tactics that you feel kept you from being vegan sooner or
were not effective, please elaborate on those as well.

 If you have MySpace, please login, go to our page, and post your reply as a
comment on our “Why Did You Go Vegan or Vegetarian?” blog.

 http://www.myspace.com/actionforanimals

 [If you don’t have MySpace, you can still read the responses on our page, if
you are interested.]

 If you do not have a MySpace account, please reply to this email with your
survey response.

 Thank you for helping us be a more effective voice for the animals!

http://www.chooseveg.com/meet-your-meat.asp
"There is no  religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like
about their  religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to
other animals as  well as humans, it is all a sham."  -- Anna Sewell