Subject: [wsfii-coord] Re: your travel plans?
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 01:43:53 +0200
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Arun Mehta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear dear Arun and All  !  :-)
And already Sunday the 8.th of October my move towards India really starts,
as I go to Stralsund University in Nothern Germany with my technical crew to
be equipped with research knowledge on WiMax, to give on in India. While I
am at Stralsund University I will be the main lecturer Monday the 9.th, at a
broadband conference for Nothern Germany.

As I happens to be the leader of all the transnational pilotprojects
concerning building and running rural broadband infrastructures in the
Baltic Rural Broadband Project I have for Tuesday called together all the
wireless broadband technicians from the whole Baltic area, to meet and
coordinate our endavour, at Bernhard Stütz institute at Stralsund
University. Bernhard and his crew has done both WiFi and WiMax field
research so that we can compare the results !, and we all agree that besides
sharing the knowledge among ourselves we need me to bring the results to
India. The researchers have been preparing a report document for India !