Vielleicht kann jemand Eleni antworten? Mit dem MPG wollten wir ohnehin
mal Kontakt aufnehmen?

------------------------ Ursprüngliche Nachricht -------------------------
Betreff: [Admin] Want to be a member!
Von:     "Matechou, Eleni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum:   Do, 19.10.2006, 11:08
An:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Sir, madame,

I am about to move in a flat in Am Kabutzenhof 33 and one of the
neighbors informed me about the opennet club and its usefulness. I would
be interested in becoming a member and I was wondering if you could help
me with the procedure.

I receive the signal from the opennet but obviously do not have access
to it. I had a look at the opennet map and there are 3 access points
near my house. I will only be staying there for a year. Is it necessary
to buy an antenna or can I just use the ones already there?

The main reason that I would like to have an internet connection is to
use the software "Voipbuster" to make phone calls abroad. Do you think
it is feasible through opennet or not?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards
Elena