Attention:

Based on your present knowledge and past life experiences our University
administration office has been trying to contact you. We feel you may qualify
for one of our Univsersity(sic) degrees in your area of expertise.

We have been qualifying people based on thier experiences in past and present
jobs and are offering qualified degrees with transcripts for those that qualify.

If you call our offices now we can confirm our information and send you either
a BachelorsÂ’, MastersÂ’, or Doctorate within 2 weeks.

Administration Office Number:
(206) 984-1705

Administration Hours:
24 hours, 7 Days a week, including Sundays and Holidays

Allansville Online Education
University Administration
Sam Mccray
Client Identification: H9817