Hi Maho,

Le 29 sept. 06 à 04:26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

------- Additional comments from [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Sep 28 19:26:35 -0700 2006 -------
I switched from Xcode 2.2 to Xcode 2.4,

I'm still using XCode 2.2

the problem seems to disapper.

Ufff...  :-/

So I think this is a bug
of Xcode...

I know Stephan Bergmann and Tino Rachui are working on a strange issue concerning strip : too much symbols are stripped with Intel version of strip.

Pavel found a difference between bad and good libicu18n concerning exceptions ...

Jim Watson is doing an important work too for the SDK, and everything seems to design XCode as faulty.

...the list is growing :-/

If this is confirmed, I invite all developers to switch for XCode2.4

FYI, it should be possible to build OpenOffice.org using XCode2.4.

BTW: I'll provide RC3 builds with Xcode 2.4. Please verify this
issue with newer builds.

I'd suggest you ask for a verification on QA list too. this way, all testers will confirm.

Time to download XCode2.4 ...

Kind Regards,
Eric