We are ElnabetGroup office offering the following services:

1-Translation, my rate per page
                                       Arabic/English
   my rate per page is 10 $(usd).
                                       French/German/Dutch                my
rate per page is 15 $(usd).
                                       Italian /Spanish/ Turkish           my
rate per page is 20 $(usd).
                                      Japanese /Chinese
my rate per page is 30 $(usd).
2-Dtp (Desktop publishing), my rate per page is 7 $(usd).
      We are working with these programs:
         1- Adobe FrameMaker.
         2- Adobe InDesign.
         3- Adobe PageMaker.
         4- Ms Word.
         5- QuarkXpress.
3-QA (Quality Assurance), my rate per page is 5 $(usd).
4-Writing/Editing, my rate per page is 5 $(usd).
5-Proofreading, my rate per page is 5 $(usd)
6-PowerPoint Presentation.
7-Web design.
8-Web developer.
9-Graphic design.

We give discounts to large-scale projects, and our rates depend upon:
* Project difficulty.
* Software employed (both application and version).
* Project length.

We can:
1- Deliver projects on time.
2- Produce high-quality, bug-free work.
3- Work under stress.

We look forward to hearing from you and to the opportunity to work together
with you in the future.
We will wait your reply,

With my best regards.

Sincerely,