Sei stato invitato a "Highly confidential transaction".

Dall'organizzatore  :

     Data:              sabato, 9 maggio 2009

     Ora:               13:00 - 14:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Luogo:             Hi, I am sending you this info is about a particular
over-invoiced contract sum totaling $22m. I need your indulgence to have this
money paid to your account,40% of the $22m which represents $8.8m will be yours
while the rest shall be mine after all relevant taxes have been deducted. If
this gets your attention and approval and you are interested, It is important
to inform you that this is a highly confidential and should be kept secret.
Looking forward to your response for more details. Regards

Ci sarai anche tu? Rispondi all'invito qui:

http://calendar.yahoo.com/emm.anni2?v=126&a1=0&iid=BxdjSpl%40VCJHalp5WhIG2D3%40N%40r%40&igid=Yx%403s%403bJD4S%40hxjHxaV1Ad%402tUHBlYH

Copyright © 2009 Tutti i diritti riservati
 www.yahoo.it

Yahoo! e la tua privacy:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/it/

Condizioni Generali per l'Utilizzo del Servizio:
 http://it.docs.yahoo.com/info/utos.html