http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectIssues

User mba has changed several issues in www
project.  Below is a list of the changed issues you are associated with:

 98974       WW8: Import Regression - fields in between tables lost
 110840      WW8: in certain case TOC not evaluated up to correct level
 101663      WW8: structure of Hebrew/RTL table imported incorrectly
 89667       WW8: Bibus fields in .doc not imported at all
 90505       WW8: content becomes empty for a .doc file containing a macro
 91654       WW8: many obsolete page breaks and long formatting time due to
keep attribute in tables
 74481       WW8: document imported without body text
 94525       WW8: custom Outline numbering imported with wrong level assignment
 80330       WW8: import loses cyrillic text content; may lead too Loop
 101036      WW8: Writer incorrectly formats order of tables having vertical
text
 97663       RTF: many frames missing on import
 102278      Wrong placement of vertical text in combined cells of imported .doc
 102420      Crash on openning rtf file

Changes:

 Priority                   P4

Comments:

According to our new regression issue handling for the 3.4 relrease the field
priority is now used as the order we want to work on them, no longer as a
"severity". The high number of regressions in the WW8 filters makes it necessary
to prioritize them as we won't be able to fix all of them for 3.4. We decided to
first focus on the export. Thus most regressions in the import filter now get
priority "P4", what means that they will be reevaluated in the next release
cycle.