Hi All

I don't know if what I want to do is feasable, possible.

In Microsoft Access, you can have multiple backend databases when using
the 'Linked Table' functionality. Is this, or similar with BASE?

I only ask, as I'm alreay having trouble convincing users that they
should move from MS Access to OpenOffice Base, because the gui query
design is osmewhat limited in it's capabilities to that in MS Access,
and if they can't have multiple backend databases linked to the same
front end application to be designed in OpenOffice Base, then they
definately won't give up MS Access, nad by the same token, won't give up
MS Office, in favour of Open Office.

Please help, as I am really pushing for MS Office to be ditched in
favour of Open Office, but I am hitting resistance, especially from the
Access users.

Thanks

--
Tony Smith