Dear Client,
          Please find your newly posted Shipping Document(s) and Instructions
for your shipments and services supplied by DHL Express.   Sender Account
ending-> *****04291 Tracking number ending with 83250    For full statement
information, please click on the below document to enter tracking number.   We
would like to thank you for accepting the services of DHL Express.   With kind
regards,
DHL Team Excellence.

    Simply Delivered: International express deliveries; global freight
forwarding by air, sea, road and rail; warehousing solutions from packaging, to
repairs, to storage; mail deliveries worldwide; and other customized logistic
services  13 with everything DHL does, we help connect people and improve their
lives. THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.