II potted it up April 9. I had intended to make a centerpiece of my red,
pink and white Corydalis solida forms, and pseudomuscari azureum, white and
blue, but they bloomed in March this year, 2 weeks early. So I potted up
what I found, brought it in to the meeting on April 11, and replanted
everything a day or two later. It was a centerpiece, not intended as  a
permanent trough. But as I wrote, all the plants except a very small phlox
subulata survived. Many of them rebloomed. All the plants were two weeks
early.