Hi Christina.
Have you tried Primulaworld.
Pamela in Canada know a lot about Primulas.
Ingolf Bogø, Denmark

From: GARY DUNLOP
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:34 PM
To: Alpine-L, the Electronic Rock Garden Society;postings copyright by authors.
Subject: Re: [Alpine-l] A white Primula vialii

Hi Christina,

Have you tried the Alpine Garden Society or the Scottish Rock Garden Society,
both have websites, and someone in either society should be able to give you a
means of contacting Professor Richards, who is an authority on Chinese primula.

Gary Dunlop

Hi I have a white (albino) Primula viallii. Dr Webster who holds the National
Collection (UK) of primula, but not viallii, sent me a link which has brought
me to you.

Do you know if there are any out there and have names?

Christina Smith
Undergraduate Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh