I don’t see the problem with mentioning Dactylorhiza or ground orchids that
dwell in Crete. We are fortunate that many plants which have survived ice ages,
including a lot of ground orchids, retain a tolerance for cold that they don’t
necessarily require at the moment.

Few of us live in the alpine zone, so alpine gardening tends to be about
growing plants that tolerate a range of conditions, both alpine and temperate.
The target keeps moving.

Good evening, all.

Paige Woodward