Thanks to Shirley for her kind words - others have also contacted us
 privately to express their

   appreciation of the International Rock Gardener.

*I am happy to say that the IRG will continue - it is simply that we have reached 5 years of issues - when we really
 only began with a one year experiment and are celebrating that.
*

*As long as there are generous contributors we hope the IRG will continue!!
*

* Kind regards,
*

* M. Y.