On Friday 16 November 2001 12:59, James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
> I have this exact same problem with a recent CVS.
> I never had it with previous CVS's, (about one month ago).
> I am using an emu10k1 SB Live.
> I don't understand why it has a problem with read_unlock, because other
> modules use read_unlock without any problem.
>
> Cheers
> James

This may be a red herring; but have you tried making a fresh checkout (and
possibly deleting snd*.o from your modules directory). I recall that on one
occasion with the ice1712 driver that was necessary (some slight dependency
problem meant that something that needed rebuilding didn't get rebuilt)
however that was at a time when the API was undergoing rapid change.

James