Hi,

I noticed a very little weird thing while I was installing alsa-lib.

I noticed that the newly created /usr/include/alsa directory was
set with the same umask than the root (for me it is 077).

As I am compile the sources as user, I immediatly noticed that the user
can access to /usr/include/alsa (the asoundlib headers were not found).

I am not sure if it really worth to say it, but maybe you can fix this
easily (I didn't find where in the Makefile the headers file were
installed :-/).

Regards
--
Emmanuel

Except for an occasional heart attack I feel as young as I ever did.
   --  Robert Benchley