Hi - I got an answer back from my buddy at EMU.  He says he hasn't been
working directly with the SBLive! guys for a while, but still has
connections. (He is one of the founders of EMU) He asked me "What
exactly are you looking for? I don't think this is an open system."  So
if you can send me a specs wish list, I _may_ be able to get specs thru
him.  He made no mention of any kind of non-disclosure agreement.

Chuck Busby

This may be a one shot deal so I e-mailed  so I wouldn't leave anything
out in my request.