I do not know what this rtcmix thingie is, but here are a couple options
you have:

Convert the rtcmix program to use jack, adding jack functionality to it

figure out how to get rtcmix to use a fifo or stdin/stdout, then write a
small jack app that interfaces with it.  It should be no more than a page
of code.

_J