I also can't see the tabled text in netscape 4.77, mozilla renders it fine.
Could you consider using .png files instead of .gif for the various
images?

>From an aesthetic point, I would say the buttons are hard to read and a little
cramped (1280x1024 resolution).  Perhaps you could use some alternates.
The gimp is real good at this sort of thing.  If you need assistance,
I can offer up some alternates.

Is the green #BED1BE cast in stone?  It appears all over, and while fine
for some areas, is a bit overpowering when it's the only other color besides
black and white.

Overall the layout seems quite readable, and usable.

Thanks for making the effort!

--
   Sam Chessman                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        First do the necessary, then the possible, then the impossible!