Hi Takashi!

* Takashi Iwai writes:
> At Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:42:30 +0200,
> Markus Plail wrote:

>> Doesn't change anything really. I did an 'alsasound stop', edited
>> EMU10K1.conf and then 'alsasound start'. Was that right?

I am very sorry, I must have missed something yesterday. It DOES indeed
work with the change made in EMU10K1.conf

> yes.  now please check the state of this switch by alsamixer.
> try to play raw data once, and check whether the switch is changed.
> alsamixer will show the current status (and change the status if any
> notified).

As I wrote in another mail: While playing in passthrough mode (xine) the
switch doesn't do anything, while it works properly with normal (xmms
mp3 for example) digital mode.

Sorry for the confusion
Regards
Markus