Mark,

I have wated to write a driver for these cards for a long time. I have
written enough code for my GL Wave/4 to play a sinewave. I think there is
trouble in the ISA-PNP section though.

There is no official support, but there is some leaked source code
available that should get us on the right direction.

I have some resources here:

http://mark.rages.net/index.php?GadgetLabs

I follow the GL-users mailing list. Low signal-to-noise ratio there,
however.

Mark Rages