Hi !

I finaly managed to capture sound from spdif-in using my Terratec EWX24/96 (ICE1712)

Doing it this way:  arecord -D cards.pcm.iec958 -c 12 -r 44100 -f S32_LE test.wav
// all other ways failed, as you can only record from spdif when using S32_LE and 12
channels.

My problem now: This is a twelve track, 44 Hz 32bit Little Endian Wave ?
                I have no idea what to do next.

I would like to record a single stereo signal from spdif-in. How can I accomplish that
?

Regards,

Lars.

PS: I searched the while for hours but got no closer than this. Recording from -D 0
works fine, but records only from analog-in, even when the sliders (AND captures) in
alsamixer are set for recording spdif ONLY. (?)