tomasz motylewski wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Tobias Peters wrote:
>

>>Alsa's documentation webbage "http://www.alsa-project.org/documentation.php3";
>>contains a link in section "ALSA 0.9.x Developer documentation" that
>>points to outdated documentation:
>>
>>This link is labled "Howto use the ALSA API", and it points to
>>"http://www.op.net/~pbd/alsa-audio.html";. The example programs presented
>>there do not work with the current alsa library. This link should at
>>least be moved out of section "ALSA 0.9.x Developer documentation". It's
>>quite confusing as it is now.
>

> I have said the same over a month ago. No reaction.

Not true.

Paul said that the document clearly states that it is unfinished and I
said if you make any changes I will fix the document and put it up on
the alsa server directly.

The document has a lot of useful info but has become outdated.
  If you know what the problems are then submit a fix.

That's what being a part of the Linux community is all about IMO.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur