On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 09:02:57AM +0200, Benny Sjostrand wrote:
> >   And to those with Santa Cruz cards, after my first (quick) test the
> >rear
> >channel doesn't seem to work... yet.
>
> Well, you dont seems to any luck ... no SPDIF, no rear sound -:(
> Do you know which CODEC's you card have ??, are AC97 2.0 or AC97 1.03

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz boards have:

CS4630-CM DSP,
CS4294-JO codec,
CS4297A-JO codec

the board supports 4 analog inputs + 6 analog outputs (I use it for
multi-track recording). One thing that might cause for the driver is that it
has one 1/8" jack, the 'versa jack' that combines multiple (selectable)
functions:

- analog in (channel 3+4)
- analog out (channel (5+6)
- digital out (spdif+ac3; these are different signals on the tip/ring of the
  mini jack)

Frank.

--