On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 21:53, Paul Davis wrote:

> you will also probably want to turn down the line-in level, so that
> the direct feed is not audible. that is also an sblive issue.

It's, unfortunately, the only issue :/

> >If it's not possible to this with only the sblive, I have the
> >motherboard's "soundcard" as well but how do I get jackd to deal with
> >more that one bit of hardware?
>
> jackd -d alsa -d hw:N
>
> where N is the relevant card number for the motherboard audio
> interface.

Err.. I mean have *both* cards in jack.  I have a ~/.asoundrc with
"platinum51" and "via" devices defined.  I normally do "jackd -d alsa -d
platinum51".  Doing "jackd -d alsa -d platinum51 -d via" makes it only
use the via card.  How can I tell it to use both?

Bob

--
Bob Ham: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://pkl.net/~node/