Using urlencode on the template doesn't solve the problem for older
browsers.

Can anyone think of a regex to auto encode the every line in the index
page that looks like this:

<a
href="doc-php/template.php3?company=Abit&card=AU10&chip=FM801&module=fm801">Install</a>

So that the variables are ulrencoded before the page is rendered?

Otherwise I/future maintainers have to go through every device and hand
type it in and any patches that are made too.

Ergh!

I'm thinking of something like

        if (line = <a href="doc-php/template.php3?...){
                for (every variable){
                        rewrite as urlencode($variable);
                }
        }

would I then have to use urldecode in the template?

thx.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur