Currently, my itch with ALSA (0.9.0rc3-0.1) is that I can't find any
tool to upload patches (instruments, soundfonts) to my old GUS PnP
(and the OSS emulation isn't *that* thorough) --- my best Google hits
discussed the device interface for uploads.

So, as I'm about to start writing an upload tool myself, I wonder if
it's already been done by somebody (well hidden from Google). I'd be
just as happy using someone else's tool as writing one myself.

/Sverker