I have found some lingering problems with the latest incarnation of the
usb-audio code and this card.

For a start I get very odd behaviour while using JACK which doesn't
happen with my pci cards. Also the sound quality is inferior to the
previous version which had 3 streams available.

So although I can now hear sound through JACK and I don't get kernel
oopses, at least not everytime (I had one before which was caused after
starting alsaplayer a few times in a row which I couldn't catch). there
is still some way to go on making it possible to use the full potential
of this card.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem