Hi all,

        I've just commited to CVS last change for 0.9.0rc4 (one day to
launch). I'm sorry for this, but I definitely forgot this topic. As we
discussed on the list, I've made the change for module options from
'snd_xxxx to xxxx'. Please, if you can, test these changes and report any
fatal problems (compilation, wrong behaviour, description, etc...). Thank
you very much and have fun with ALSA.

Linux Kernel Sound Maintainer
ALSA Project  http://www.alsa-project.org
SuSE Linux    http://www.suse.com