Takashi Iwai wrote:
At Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:50:19 +0900,
Patrick Shirkey wrote:

I'm updating the site docs now. what should I do with the usb midi doc? Just link it into the usb-audio page or merge them together completely?

the usb-midi was completely merged with usb-audio.
that is, there is no longer an extra module for midi.
just use snd-usb-audio for all usb devices.

OK

I'm now not able to use the qinit program to initialise the quattro device anymore. A check of cat /proc/asound/card2/ yields only these files now.

id midi0 oss_mixer

i.e no stream info. I guess that nix noticed this last week on LAU but I haven't updated for a couple of weeks so didn't catch when it happened.
-------

ALSA lib pcm_hw.c:866:(snd_pcm_hw_open) open /dev/snd/pcmC2D1p failed: No such file or directory

[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 15806)]
0x400599a5 in snd_pcm_hw_refine (pcm=0x40000000, params=0xbffff760)
at pcm_params.c:2144
2144 res = pcm->ops->hw_refine(pcm->op_arg, params);

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem