I am very interested if there is any progress with the Guillemot Maxi
Studio ISIS, or the Dream SAM9707 chip at all All I could find was -
except the usual "buy some other card"-messages this very interesting
post from Sassi, that gave me hope that at least there used to be
someone who really had the will to make it work with alsa.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=104782
from 2001-12-02, a long time.

Now, even if I don't have much experience developing device drivers,
too, I am really willing to spend time trying to make alsa and isis
friends. At least for the learning effect.

Does anyone have such a card or know if there is development? Sassi,
where are you?

Guillemot's drivers for win98/me are as ugly as win itself .. argh ..

Regards,
Daniel

And thanks to all of you for developing such fantastic software!