Hi,

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:28:05PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> I am very interested if there is any progress with the Guillemot Maxi
> Studio ISIS, or the Dream SAM9707 chip at all All I could find was -
> except the usual "buy some other card"-messages this very interesting
> post from Sassi, that gave me hope that at least there used to be
> someone who really had the will to make it work with alsa.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=104782
> from 2001-12-02, a long time.
>
> Now, even if I don't have much experience developing device drivers,
> too, I am really willing to spend time trying to make alsa and isis
> friends. At least for the learning effect.

I just fortunately finished the horrible ;-) and tiresome process
of writing a driver for an entirely unsupported card, the Aztech PCI168.
So if you need help about anything, just ask me (and maybe I'm even able
to help ;)

--
The Declaration of Software Freedom:
http://freedevelopers.net/freedomdec/index.php