Speaking as a userspace developer, I expect file
descriptors to be inherited by child processes unless
I explicitly request otherwise. Yes, I usually make
sure that I *DO* request otherwise, but that's not the
point...

Cheers,
Chris

 --- Takashi Iwai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > At Wed, 5
Feb 2003 14:05:36 +0100 (CET),