Hey all,

I figured out what was going on.

It seems that sound/usb/Kconfig is a duplicate of sound/Kconfig and is causing the
conf script to hose itself.

Also, it seems that alsa-kernel/core/memalloc.h doesn't exist anymore, but is
referenced by alsa-kernel/core/memalloc.c.

Is CVS alsa-kernel support broken right now?

Thanks,
Stephen Hassard