Yes, I got all that info from the Marion people.  While it is good in
some places, it lacks in others.  I guess that is the way it is.  If
anyone would like, I can post information somewhere (just tell me).

As for DMA, no the card doesn't use it.  The card has local memory (24
of 32 bits implemented) where the samples are stored.  It has room for
a bunch of samples seperate for each channel (for both input and
output).

And so it goes.  I will look into the other documents for clues.

Thanks for pointers, etc...

Tom Watson

=====
--