>Is there a way to know if a kernel module (loaded or not) is an alsa or
>oss module? I know about modinfo but the information it provides does
>not allow you to find out which api the module supports. In fact, is
>there a way to know if a module is a _sound_ driver?? (I would like to
>be able to list all oss modules that are currently loaded).

check if it depends on soundcore, which is alan cox's "multiplexer"
designed to support different audio APIs within the kernel. both OSS
and ALSA depend upon it, and hence all their modules do (except the
memory allocation stuff that is written to depend on no other modules;
OSS doesn't have this, AFAIK)