Levin Fritz wrote:
Hi,
what's the policy for adding new soundcards to the ALSA Soundcard Matrix?
I recently bought a "Terratec Aureon 5.1 Fun" soundcard and it works fine
with ALSA. So if you guys add soundcards based on user's emails, here's
one ;-)

Here's the relevant data:
Vendor:  Terratec
Product: Aureon 5.1 Fun
Chipset: CMI8738
Notes:   [Tio]
I have only tested the line out, headphone and toslink (optical) out so
far, though.

Thanks for the report. Now added.

-- Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd. Http://www.boosthardware.com Http://www.djcj.org - The Linux Audio Users guide ========================================

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman