Hi I was hoping someone could tell me howto change the ALSA 0.9.8 src,
so that all changes to DAC,0 automatic will be mapped to DAC,1.

I'am using the snd-ice1724

My problem is, that this card have no "Master", only theese DAC's to
change volume.

So i can only change eg. LEFT (DAC,0) in xmms at the time.

I read this about the snd-ice1712 which is another envy-based card..

http://opensrc.org/alsa/index.php?page=Mapping+oss+mixer+controls+to+alsa+mixer

So i think it could be done on my ice-1724 too... just don't now howto

I'am no programmer, but i can sure change something in my ALSA-src and
recompile it.

Thanx in advance... Jesper