Hi, List!

I actually posted this question some days ago, however it never showed up in
the list (for whatever reason). Anyway, I'll try it once again:

I wonder if anyone is currently working on a driver for the Avance Logic (now
Realtek) ALS300(+) Chip.
If yes: please give a hint where to find that piece of code, I'm in terrible
need for it.
If not (well probably hard to answer for a single person): Does anybody know
where to get the specs of that particular rock, so I can start working on it?
I found something like "could be, but isn't implemented yet" on the
soundcard-matrix of alsa, thus i suppose somebody has to have more detailed
informations...

thanks for any help

Andi