Hello,

I have a problem with snd_mixer_selem_set_capture_switch_all() from alsa-lib.
The documentation states:

/**
 * \brief Set value of capture switch control for all channels of a mixer
simple element
 * \param elem Mixer simple element handle
 * \param value control value
 * \return 0 on success otherwise a negative error code
 */
int snd_mixer_selem_set_capture_switch_all(snd_mixer_elem_t *elem, int value)

So I should receive either 0 or a negative value. But I receive a return value
of 1. Does anybody know what this means?!? Any help is appreciated greatly.

Greetings,
           Chris